We'll provide you the best Supervisory Trainers in Australia!
Supervisory training and performance management skills in the workplace, focuses on team building and leadership roles. This course provides new or experienced supervisors with the tools and skills for building personal confidence in their leadership role in the workplace. Resulting in the enhanced productivity of their teams Some of the supervisory training course outline will involve: time management, trust and respect, as well as motivating skills.
How to properly supervise your workers in today's workplace plays a big role in whether you can earn your co-workers respect and how efficient the day to day operations will run, and how successful your company will be. Remember if you lead by example the others will follow. In today's work environment communication between employers and employees is the key to having a successful operation.
Below you'll find a complete outline of the course content. We hope you'll give us the opportunity to train you or your employees, not to just to be a supervisor, but to be a team leader. Let us help you build leaders for your company today!
Basic Supervisory Skills Training:
- The Role Of The Supervisor
- The New Role of Supervisor-Making the transition
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Performance Management and Performance Improvement
- Team Building
- Managing Change
- Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Coaching and Counselling
- Needs Analysis
- Determine business need and expectation
- Determine current skill level
- Evaluate gap
- Develop training needs to meet gap
- Training Methodology
- Experiential learning .
- Classroom sessions-4 hour units during the week or full days on weekends
- Case studies
- Role playing
- Self evaluation instruments
- Individual coaching follow up
Participants Will Learn:
- About various leadership styles and which style to apply
- Key characteristics of leaders
- About their own management style
- The role of the supervisor
- The most effective way to transition from employee to supervisor
- Barriers to effective communication
- Planning and implementing effective communications
- Building trust and respect
- How to provide effective feedback on performance and how to enhance individual performance
- The key steps to effective delegation
- The planning process and how to schedule
- Prioritizing their work
- Linking objectives with the organization
- Understanding team basics Team facilitation
- Team development
- The coaching process and key skills required
Looking for a Supervisory trainer? Why use Do My Quote:
- Independent. We are not affiliated with any training firms.
- Pre-qualified Network. We've prescreened the best and most qualified Supervisory trainers in Australia.
- Save TIme. Your business needs are matched with the most qualified Supervisory trainers, thus, saving you valuable time.
- No Obligation. There is no obligation to sign up with any of the Supervisory trainers that will contact you.
- Save Money. Our service is free to use.
DoMyQuote will find Supervisory trainers who's local to you, we will search in Sydney Melbourne Adelaide Brisbane Canberra Darwin Hobart and Perth and also can be found in regional areas of NSW, Victoria,Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, ACT and Northern Territory