Need a Software Developer? Let DoMyQuote organise for you.
A software developer is a person or organization concerned with facets of the software development process. They can be involved in aspects wider than design and coding, a somewhat broader scope of computer programming or a specialty of project managing including some aspects of software product management. This person may contribute to the overview of the project on the application level rather than component level or individual programming tasks. A software developer is often still guided by lead programmers but also encompasses the class of freelance software developers.
A 'programmer' is responsible for writing source code but a 'developer' could be involved in wider aspects of the software development process such as
- Participation in software product definition, including Business case or Gap analysis
- Requirements analysis
- Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Feasibility and Cost-benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to
- the budget and schedule for the project
- Implementation (e.g. installation, configuration, programming/customization, integration, data migration)
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles
DoMyQuote will find you certified Software Development specialist located in Sydney Melbourne Adelaide Brisbane Canberra Darwin Hobart or Perth . Software Development specialist are also available throughout NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, ACT and Northern Territory.