Need to do some Renovations?
Renovation is the process of improving a structure. Two prominent types of renovations are commercial and residential.
The process of a renovation, however complex, can usually be broken down into several processes. They are
- Structural repair
While it most often refers to building projects that alter the structure of an existing home, home renovation can include improvements to lawns and gardens and outbuildings like gazebos and garages.
Home improvement projects generally have one or more of the following goals:
Beautification and added features
- Wallpapering and painting walls or installing wood panelling.
- Adding new flooring such as carpets, tiling, linoleum, wood flooring, or solid hardwood flooring.
- Upgrading cabinets, fixtures, and sinks in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Replacing siding and windows
- Improving the backyard with sliding doors, wooden patio decks, patio gardens, Jacuzzis, swimming pools, and fencing.
- Upgrading heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Increasing the capacity of plumbing and electrical systems.
- Waterproofing basements.
- Soundproofing rooms, especially bedrooms and baths.
Maintenance and repair
Maintenance projects can include:
- Roof tear-off and replacement and Guttering repl