Quality Assurance and management system standards
What is a formal management system?
A formal management system is a documented plan of how you will run your business. Often a formalised management system will consist of policies and procedures, forms and training.
A management system does not need to be large and bulky, or overly complicated.
A management system should never be a rigid, set of enforced practices that provide little or no benefit to the running of the business.
Certification will allow you to achieve the benefits of:
- ISO 9001 for quality assurance
- QS 9000 for quality assurance in the automotive industry
- AS 9100a for quality assurance in the aerospace industry
- ISO 14001 for environmental management
- AS/NZS 4801 or OHSAS 18001 for the management of occupational health and safety
- HACCP Warranty for the management of food safety
- AS/NZS 4360 for the management of risk
System auditing is provided for:
- Quality documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of the standards
- A right approach to standards and legislative compliance
- Concepts and skills training
- Organisation skills
Generally, the standards are not easy to read unless you are familiar with their language. However, they offer very practical and useful information on managing each of the disciplines they cover. There are similarities throughout the standards. These similarities allow the standards to be easily integrated into one system for managing the business.
What is 3rd party certification and why seek it?
3rd party certification introduces the principle of independent verification of compliance to a standard.
3rd party certification is mostly important for customers, giving them some assurance that you have planned your operations and that you at least meet a standard.
DoMyQuote will find QA management trainer who's local to you, we will search in Sydney Melbourne Adelaide Brisbane Canberra Darwin Hobart and Perth and also can be found in regional areas of NSW, Victoria,Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, ACT and Northern Territory