Most chains employ Point of Sale systems which use computer networks. In the most recent technologies, registers are virtual computers, sometimes using touch screens. They connect to a server, often referred to as a "store controller" or a "central control unit." Printers and monitors are also found on the network. Additionally, remote servers will connect to store networks and monitor sales and other store data.
Want the right price on POS Cash Registers and Software?
Listed below are just some of the many brands of POSD available
Cougar Mountain Software Equens IBM Ingenico Micros Systems MYOB NCR Orderman Panasonic Posera Software Radiant Systems Scanning Systems Australia Verifone Wincor
Point of sales systems operate on DOS, Windows or Unix environments. They can use a variety of physical layer protocols, though Ethernet is currently the preferred system.
- · Intuitive Point of Sale integrated touch screens, easy-to-use software, limited training needed
- · Integrated Accounting general ledger, accounts payable / receivable, complete financial reporting
- · Total Service fast and cost effective implementations, hardware and software, full installation helpdesk, full training
- · Business Intelligence complete financial reporting, sales analysis, customer tracking and analysis, supplier tracking and analysis, real-time data interrogation
- · Inventory Management multi-site inventory control, forecasting, stocktaking, multi-level pricing
DoMyQuote will source a Point of Sale Supplier located Adelaide Brisbane Canberra Darwin Hobart Melbourne Sydney and Perth that install, service and provide ongoing maintenance , local to you, with professional advice on how to maximise benefits and show a Return on Investment. Suppliers quotes are also available in all regional areas of NSW, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, ACT and Northern Territory