What is required of Financial Planners- Their Financial Services Guide, how long they have been a financial planner, what they specialise in, what kinds of clients do they mostly see, how they charge for services, that they provide written advice, how often they review your advice and what it will cost, how issues with the planner’s strategy will be resolved, that they are licensed by ASIC and how they keep up-to-date
Wealth creation – Investing platforms, Managed Funds, Stockbroking.
Financial Planners draw on a wealth of knowledge of the industry to help select, plan and implement the right financial plan.
- Salary sacrifice strategies.
- Taxation planning, including the benefits of income splitting, imputation credits and foreign income.
- Transition to retirement strategies. Social security eligibility and age pension planning.
- Retirement funding, including superannuation.
- Income stream planning.
- Risk management, including asset protection, income protection insurance, critical illness cover, life cover and business insurance planning.
- Comprehensive estate planning, including will, power of attorney, trust structures and succession planning.
- Valuations over the anticipated investment time horizon of current portfolio.
The information above is general in nature and does not take into account your particular financial requirements, financial situation or investment needs. DoMyQuote is not qualified to provide this information, our mission is to forward your quote request to our network of brokers that DoMyQuote has and is continually pre-screening to provide you with the qualified brokers close to you that we believe will provide good advice, professional service and competitive prices from the most appropriate insurance companies in Australia to satisfy your requirements
DoMyQuote is not registered or accredited to provide finance advice, we are a marketing company providing a FREE service for visitors to DoMyQuote and providing requests to interested finance accredited suppliers who are looking to provide finance quotes and who have agreed to pay a marketing fee for this service, which is not added to your premium.