When you are investigating the purchasing or selling of a Property or a Business , whether you are using a business Sales Agent or conducting the transaction privately, you will require the assistance of a Registered Conveyancer to assist in the finalization of the settlement of the business.
Get quotes for conveyancing in Australia
DoMyQuote can assist you in the Sale or Purchase of a property or business whether it is the Business only or includes the Freehold of premises
It is important if you are contemplating purchasing a property or business that a Contract for the Sale of Business or Property is reviewed by the Purchasers Conveyancer to enable relevant advice about the implication of the business purchase and the information disclosed in the Disclosure Statement which will be provided by the Vendor and/or the vendors Agent at the time of completing a contract for the Purchase.
- title searches
- checking for restrictions or covenants on the property
- arranging payment of fees and charges such as stamp duty
- preparation of legal documents
- checking building inspection and pest reports
- making sure that the property is clear of debt with local council, utility companies
- overseeing the change of title
- arranging and attending settlement
- consultation with lending institutions about mortgages that you will hold over the property
- Independent. We are not affiliated with any conveyancing firms.
- Pre-qualified Network. We've pre-screened the best and most qualified convayances in Australia.
- Save TIme. Your needs are matched with the most qualified conveyancers saving you valuable time.
- No Obligation. There is no obligation to sign up with any of the conveyancing firms that contact you.
- Save Money. Our service is free to use
DoMyQuote will find a Conveyencer in Sydney Adelaide Brisbane Canberra Darwin Hobart Melbourne or Perth with professional advice on how to maximise benefits from your conveyancing Requirements and present a Return on Investment. Conveyancers can also quote for all regional areas of NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, ACT and Northern Territory