Starting business require a Business Plan need to do Tax Returns want to Lodge Bass after Wages or Salary Packages with Payroll PAYG requirements starting Tax Planning or Minimisation after Audits and what type of Accounting Packages to use.
Qualifications in Australia there are four main local professional accountancy bodies:
- Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) are members of CPA Australia.
- Professional National Accountants (PNA) and Member of National Institute of Accountants (MNIA) are members of National Institute of Accountants Australia.
- Chartered Accountants are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
The Chartered Certified Accountant (ACC or FCCA) qualification is recognized as a prescribed body for insolvency purposes under the Corporation Act 2001 Section 1282 and for audit purposes by ASIC under Pratice Statement 180 Auditor recognition in Australia. The Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA) awards the CMA designation, and is specialized in the area of Management Accounting (strategic planning, market analysis, compliance, change management and the use of information).
Looking for an accountant why use Do My Quote:
- Independent. We are not affiliated with any accountancy firms or with the Australian Accounting Industry.
- Pre-qualified Network. We've prescreened the best and most qualified tax accountants, chartered accountants (CA), certified practicing accountants (CPA), and bookkeepers in Australia.
- Save TIme. Your business needs are matched with the most qualified accountants saving you valuable time.
- No Obligation. There is no obligation to sign up with any of the accounting firms that contact you.
- Save Money. Our service is free to use.