Bookkeeping Packages To Help You Stay On Top Of Your ATO Requirements And Run A Professional Profitable Business
Accurate bookkeeping is a necessary task for any small business owner who plans on running a profitable business that will grow over time.
Your Virtual Bookkeeper will work under supervision in our Philippines office.
- · Trained in BAS and GST
- · Huge cost savings! – From $9.90 per hour
- · Fully managed by on-site team leaders
- · Back-up power generator on site
When a bookkeeper can complete all the following:
- General Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliation
- Trial Balance Preparation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable / Debtors
- Preparation of Bass
- Payroll Services
DoMyQuote organises competitive rates and a quality service to ensure your bookkeeping is as useful and inexpensive as possible saving time for you to focus on running your business.
DoMyQuote recommended bookkeepers will come to your business and most are able to make appointments outside of business hours.
- Record keeping - All your receipts and payments are entered into the software package of your choosing and then all source documents are filed away to ensure they are readily available for internal purposes
- Your tax obligations - Your source documents will be correctly entered so your accountant can then use this information to meet your tax obligations. These records can then be used to generate internal financial reports to ensure you always know where your business is up to at any time and of course, in case of an audit by the Australian Taxation Office.
- Payroll services - We can organise your payroll system so you can easily access all staff data quickly and efficiently. Once set up, fulfilling your PAYG, super, and other payroll obligations will be a simple task.